Berry Protein Oat Muffins: These wholesome muffins, made with oats, Greek yogurt, berries, and Noosh Unflavored Almond Protein Powder, are perfect for a healthy grab-and-go breakfast or afternoon snack. They’re packed with 10 grams of protein and lots of fiber to keep you full. Gluten-Free, Peanut-Free, Vegetarian.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, Noosh Almond Protein Powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a mixer or a large bowl, mix Greek yogurt, honey, eggs, butter, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly whisk the flour mixture into the wet ingredients. After 2-3 minutes, a thick, scoopable batter that’s the consistency of frosting should form. If the batter is too thick, whisk in a few tablespoons of water.
- Gently fold in the berries with a spatula.
Grease a 12-count muffin tin or insert muffin liners. Spoon batter into muffin tins, filling them to the top.
- Bake until the top is golden brown and the muffins spring back when gently touched, after 20-25 minutes.
Makes 12 Muffins
2 cups gluten-free (or whole wheat) flour
1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
3 packages or 7 ½ tablespoons Noosh Unflavored Almond Protein Powder
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups full-fat Greek yogurt
2/3 cup honey
2 large eggs
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cup fresh berries, like blueberries and raspberries