Chocolate Swirl Pumpkin Bread: This fluffy pumpkin spice bread is a family favorite during the holidays. A drizzle of our Crunchy Chocolate Almond Butter gives this loaf a delicious hint of chocolate without overpowering its fall flavor. Peanut-Free, Vegetarian.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 x 5 x 2 3/4 inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating for a few minutes until light and fluffy. Add the pumpkin puree and mix until well-incorporated.
- Add the dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture, beating on low speed until just combined.
- Stir the jar of Noosh Crunchy Chocolate Almond Butter. If it’s too thick, warm in a heatproof bowl for a few seconds. The almond butter should be the consistency of chocolate sauce.
- Spoon half of the pumpkin batter into the pan. Spoon half of the almond butter (about ¼ cup) over pumpkin mixture. Swirl gently with a knife. Spoon remaining pumpkin batter over top. Repeat with the almond butter, swirling gently. Bake for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely on a wire rack. Enjoy!
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup canned pumpkin