- To make the tortillas, add Noosh Keto Almond Baking Flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt to the food processor. Pulse until thoroughly well combined.
- In a small bowl combine apple cider vinegar and egg. While the food processor is running, slowly pour in the egg mixture. Working spoon by spoon, add water until the dough forms a ball.
- Transfer the dough onto a piece of plastic wrap and knead of a minute or two. Then form the dough into a ball and cover in plastic wrap. Let the dough rest for 10 minutes (and up to three days in the fridge).
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line two 9×13 baking sheets with parchment paper or a non-stick silicone baking mat.
- Divide the dough into two balls. Roll out the dough between two sheets of parchment or waxed paper with a rolling pin until the dough is less than ¼-inch thick. Transfer the parchment paper or baking mat and carefully cut triangles into the dough by slicing long lines with a sharp knife. Repeat for the ball of dough.
- Bake for 5 minutes, then brush with vegetable oil to allow the chips to crisp. Bake for another 3-5 minutes or until the chips are firm and lightly brown on the edges. Set aside to cool.
- To make the toppings, brown the ground beef and diced onions in a medium pan on the stovetop. Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, and salt, stirring occasionally until fully cooked, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the cooled chips to a parchment paper-lined pan and generously sprinkle with shredded cheese. Allow the cheese to melt for 5-10 minutes. If the chips begin to brown, but the cheese isn’t gooey yet, cover with foil. Once the cheese reaches your desired meltiness, remove from the oven.
- Cover the top with cooked ground beef, mashed avocado, sliced jalapenos, Greek yogurt, radishes, and cilantro. Serve with more mashed avocado and your favorite salsa.
Nutritional Information: Fat 56.3g, Protein 46.87g, Net Carbs 12.27
2 cup Noosh Keto Almond Baking Flour
6 tablespoons coconut flour
4 teaspoons xanthan gum
2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
2 egg lightly beaten
2-4 tablespoons water
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, for brushing
1 pound ground beef
1/2 yellow onion diced
2 teaspoons chili powder
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt
3 avocados, mashed
2 jalapenos, sliced
3 cups Mexican blend cheese
¼ cup plain unsweetened Greek yogurt
3 radishes, sliced
1 cup fresh cilantro