Gluten-free Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles: These four-ingredient cookies are packed with our favorite Cupcake Almond Butter. They’re tender, buttery, and the easiest Christmas cookies ever. Gluten-Free, Peanut-Free, Paleo, Vegetarian.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Noosh Cupcake Almond Butter, sugar and egg. Mix until it forms a thick dough. With a spatula, slowly fold in ⅓ cup rainbow sprinkles (half).
- Use a tablespoon or melon baller to form 1-inch balls with the dough. Roll each ball in additional sprinkles, pressing in the sprinkles gently so they stick. Place on lined cookie sheets about 1 1/2 inches apart. Gently flatten the mounds with the bottom of a measuring cup or glass.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Be careful not overbake. Cookies will still be golden around the edges, not brown.
- Let cool completely before removing from the cookie sheet. Enjoy!
Make 18 cookies
1 cup Noosh Cupcake Almond Butter
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg, lightly beaten
2/3 cup rainbow sprinkles