Keto Cornbread: A corn-less cornbread that’s perfect for Thanksgiving or as a side for tailgating season. Our Keto Almond Baking Flour creates a moist, crumbly texture you’re sure to crave. Keto, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Peanut-Free, Paleo, Vegetarian.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter a 9-inch cast-iron skillet or an 8 x 8-inch baking pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine Noosh Keto Almond Baking Flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar substitute (if using) and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine heavy cream, yogurt, and eggs. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients, gently stirring until fully incorporated.
- On slow speed, add the melted butter to the batter.
- Pour the batter into the pan and smooth the surface with a spatula. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. The top should spring back when you gently touch the top.
- Serve hot, warm or at room temperature. Enjoy!