Keto Macaroons: There’s no additional butter or oil needed for these five-ingredient treats. The built-in MCT oil in our unique Keto Almond Baking Flour gives these not-too-sweet macaroons just the right amount of softness. Keto, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Peanut-Free, Paleo, Vegetarian.
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees. Line a 9 x 13 cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix Noosh Keto Almond Baking Flour and coconut.
- In another large bowl, beat together egg whites, vanilla extract, and sweetener until stiff peaks form. Once the mixture can stand up in firm points, stop mixing.
- Using a spatula, gently fold egg whites into the coconut mixture. Be careful not to over mix. It’s ready to scoop when it forms a loose dough.
- Scoop the mixture into 1-inch balls with spoons or a 1-inch melon baller and place onto the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8 minutes until the coconut tops start to brown lightly.
- Allow the macaroons to cool completely before removing them from the cookie sheet and enjoy!
1/4 cup Noosh Keto Almond Baking Flour
2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
4 egg whites
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup powdered erythritol, or preferred sweetener