Keto Snickerdoodle Cookies: A classic cinnamon-sugar cookie adjusted for the keto diet. Our nutty Noosh Keto Almond Baking Flour gives these sweet treats their soft, melt-in-your-mouth texture. Keto, Gluten-Free, Low-Carb, Peanut-Free, Paleo, Vegetarian.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine Noosh Keto Almond Baking Flour, cream of tartar, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together ¾ cup sweetener and butter. On low speed, slowly add in eggs and vanilla. Gradually mix in dry ingredients. Combine until the dough just barely holds together.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. This process hydrates the Keto Baking Flour and cools down the butter in the cookies so they’ll be crisp when they bake. It’s important not to rush this part.
- Remove dough from the fridge and shape into 1-inch balls with your hands. Do not roll in the cinnamon-sugar just yet! Because most sweeteners are made of alcohol, not sugar, it will melt as it bakes. We’ll give it a good dusting afterward.
- Lay each ball on parchment paper about 1 inch apart and flatten the cookies slightly using the back of your hand or the bottom of a glass. Keto cookies don’t expand in the oven, so make them thickness that you like. Like them thicker and softer? Leave them rounder!
- Bake between 12-15 minutes or until they’re slightly firm to the touch.
- Remove the cookies from the oven. In a medium bowl, mix together 1 tbsp cinnamon and remaining ¼ cup sweetener. Using a slotted spoon or a mesh sift, dust the cookies with cinnamon-sugar while they’re still hot.
- Allow the cookies to sit for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to a wire cooling rack, shaking off any excess powdered sweetener. Enjoy!
Makes 24 Cookies
2 cups Noosh Keto Almond Baking Flour
½ teaspoon xanthan gum
½ teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar- (only adds 1.8 net carbs per batch)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons cinnamon, separated into 1 teaspoon and 1 teaspoon
1 cup granulated erythritol, or preferred sweetener, separated into ¾ cup and ¼ cup
6 tablespoons butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Nutritional Information: Fat 15.8g, Protein 5.6g, Net Carbs 0.4g*
*Net Carbs for this recipe were calculated based on using a zero net carb sweetener. Please consult the nutritional information on your preferred sweetener for more specific results.